Why is it good to cut your hair often?
The simple trick to strong, healthy, and beautiful long hair is getting a haircut regularly. Experts explain that by trimming your hair every six to eight weeks, you prevent hair cuticles from splitting. When split ends go up the hair shaft, they become so thin that they break. Once you split your hair it is very hard and sometimes impossible to repair. By getting your hair cut more frequently, you can avoid this and always look beautiful with strong, healthy looking hair.
Here’s a few of the benefits of getting a regular haircut:
- Always Fresh: If you have short hair or a specific haircut, regular haircuts will assist in keeping your look fresh and vitalized
- Damage Control: By getting a haircut once every six to eight weeks, you’ll minimize the damage done by progressive split ends and your hair will maintain a healthy and vibrant shine that otherwise would be dimmed by damaged ends
- Frizzed Out: When taking too much time between haircuts, you run the risk of hair looking and feeling more frazzled and frizzy
- Boost of Growth: By getting your hair cut once every few weeks, you make room for and promote healthy growth of your lovely locks
- Out with the Old: Frequent haircuts will get rid of all damaged strands which in effect will naturally give your mane a healthy glow
Healthy hair starts with you! Make it a point to regularly schedule appointments for trims and haircuts at our Aventura Mall location. Our team is seasoned and professional and will assist you with finding the perfect cut to fit your features. Ask a Coco’s stylist for more tips on having that healthy, strong, and beautiful hair that you’ve always wanted. With some simple tips and advice this summer, you can enjoy stunning hair and amazing results! We can an awesome line of hair care products for every hair type! From thin and straight to full and curly, we have the perfect combination of products to optimize your full hairs potential. Call Coco’s Hair Salon at 305.933.9889 to schedule your appointment today!